- UPDATE 3/25 12:30PM: Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2020 (Full Text)
- Masssachusetts DPH Coronavirus info and resources
- City of Cambridge Coronavirus info and resources
- State House News Service Coronavirus Tracker
- UPDATE 3/23: Emergency Order restricts physical business openings to “COVID-19 Essential Services” ONLY
- The Baker-Polito Administration issued a list of designated businesses and other organizations that provide essential services and workforces related to COVID-19 that shall continue to operate brick and mortar facilities during this two-week time period. See the list.
- UPDATE 3/24 PM Attention Essential Personnel: Emergency Child Care available through Seven Hills (full state listing)
- Workforce measures being undertaken by the Baker-Polito Administration:
- Mass.gov COVID-19 Update Page
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Workforce Measures
- Information on Unemployment and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Para más información sobre el seguro de desempleo en español vaya a la página web
- Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA)
- Apply for Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
- Información de desempleo de Massachusetts sobre el virus COVID-19
COVID-19 Job Seeker Resources & Unemployment Insurance Info
If you have been laid off due to the COVID-19 outbreak, click here for expedited unemployment insurance claim information.
From Massachusetts DUA: DUA COVID-19 Information page
Daily town hall meetings: Constituents are walked through how to achieve a successful unemployment claim; DUA staff field questions.
Emergency Regs (430 CMR 22.00) to address hardship caused to workers and employers