You must attend a Career Center Seminar before using the Resource Library.
Cambridge Center Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday (8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Thursday (8:30 am – 7:00 pm)
Chelsea Center Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Wednesday (8:30 am – 7:00 pm)
Woburn Center Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Tuesday (8:30 am – 7:00 pm)
When you are looking for employment, the Resource Library has several resources available to assist you including:
- Full-time staff to help you utilize all of our services.
- Internet Access
- Resource materials to assist you in many parts of your job search.
- Industry and Labor Market information.
- Business and trade publications.
- Information on training providers.
- Useful tips for your job search.
We also offer Assistive Technology Resources at our Career Centers. Please contact us for more information or view the link below for more information on what we offer.