The Department of Unemployment Assistance (DUA) administers the Unemployment Insurance (UI) program, providing temporary assistance to unemployed Massachusetts workers. For additional information, please visit the DUA website below.
Career Center walk-in customers may use our dedicated UI Online computer stations on a first-come, first-serve basis. Basic computer skills are needed when using the Online system.
DUA staff are available to provide navigation assistance with self-service UI Online as follows:
Cambridge Center Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday (8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Thursday (8:30 am – 7:00 pm)
- Unemployment staff onsite Tuesdays and Fridays (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
Chelsea Center Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday (8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Wednesday (8:30 am – 7:00 pm)
- No unemployment services at this location.
Woburn Center Hours:
- Monday, Thursday, Friday (8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
- Tuesday (8:30 am – 7:00 pm)
- Wednesday (9:45 am – 4:30pm)
- Unemployment staff onsite Thursdays and Fridays (8:30 am – 3:30 pm)