YOUTH SERVICES AVAILABLE TO YOU
The Metro North Workforce Board provides one-on-one and group work-readiness and career development guidance to youth ages 14–24 who live in the Metro North Region. View the list below for services they can offer.
- Career and Education Assessments that help solidify your future.
- Job Search Tips that help get you noticed.
- Job application guidance that helps to put your application in the YES pile.
- Résumé and Cover Letter Writing assistance to help you catch an employer’s attention.
- Interview Preparation and Mock Interviews to help you interview with confidence
- Job postings and referrals to open positions.
- Onsite recruitments and job fairs that put you face to face with hiring managers.
- Helpful resources, articles and labor market statistics.
- Access to Massachusetts Child Labor Laws, Youth Work Permit and Minimum Wage information.