Remote Work, is it For You?
October 28 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Remote work sounds great! Let’s think logistics and fit.
Working from home sounds good, but what does it take?
Let’s talk realities of remote work!
• We’ll talk about personality traits. Do you have what it takes?
• We’ll talk about skillset necessary to be successful
• We’ll review the tools needed to be successful
• We’ll talk technology
• We’ll ponder the realities of working autonomously
• We’ll talk about physical set up
• Be careful with remote work. There are scams out there.
Remote work is a great option for the right person.
We’re delighted to have you join us online. Registration for this event will close 2 business days prior to start time. After signing up in Jobquest, you’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that will provide directions on registering in Webex for the event 24-48 hours prior to the event. Click here to schedule
Please register 24 hours prior to event. Webex is the virtual platform Metro North Career Center uses. Detailed Instructions